Financing in Bakersfield>Question Details

Kelskey, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

Need a short refi lender fast

Asked by Kelskey, Bakersfield, CA Sat Oct 9, 2010

My current lenders agreed on a 'short refi' . I currently have a temporary loan mod in place that ended this month (October) which means my payments double beginning Nov 1. I was 90% complete on a refi as of 6 days ago. He was going to call my current lenders to negociate the short pay amount and get back to me. Everything stopped. No return on my calls, then his voicemail filled up and would take no messages, no email response. I spent the past few days investigating him further. Not to mention the complaints against him which are are spookingly similar. Late night calls, calling drunk, angry ranting and raving. Demanding more money to be sent multiple times. Well, he got me for $1,400.00. Then I found a online news site about him. He was arrested 6 days ago for aggrevated battery on a tenant he was trying to evict. Explains ALOT. NOW I AM IN NEED OF A LENDER, to qualify me and get me a loan FAST! Can anyone help me here?

Answers

5
Dallas Texas’ answer
Sorry hear about this ... does he work with a mortgage broker who can complete the file ?

Any lender can take up to 30 -45 days process would need start from the beginning, appraisals, and etc.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
I am sorry to hear about such a horrible experience. You can call me and I can take a look further into your situation and see what we can do for you and to get things done and closed within 3-4 weeks. Please call me at 877-288-8303 ext 325 or email me at cswathwood@proficiomortgage.com.
Hi Kelskey,

There are certain guidelines that apply for a short refi. Borrowers must be current on their existing mortgage in order to even consider applying for the FHA short refi. The borrower must occupy the property as a primary residence. There are some other guidelines in place that a lender will be able to explain. Give us a call and we can put you in touch with a lender who can move you in the right direction.

Bart & Tracey Tipton
Majestic Properties
661/333-2301
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
I am so sorry. There are so many people out there taking advantage of you and me and all the thousands of local people in trouble. I have a couple of references for you. Email me at movingwithmike@gmail.com and I will get you in touch with them.
Mike Richert.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Hi Kelskey. The best way to use Trulia is to click above on Find a Pro, fill in your city and toggle down to Mortgage Brokers. You'll get a list like this one:

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Bakersfield-mortgage_…

You can call or write these brokers and see which one will help you.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010