Financing in Austin>Question Details

Melissa Mcaf…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Need a realtor, that caters to people with bad credit! My family is in a crisis, in need of a house immediately!

Asked by Melissa Mcaffrey-deschenes, Austin, TX Sun Jun 22, 2014

Hubby's credit was about 860 a few years ago, until his bank account was wiped clean... and we weren't aware of it for months. All of the bills were directly taken out of that account. It didn't take long and his credit took a plunge, and having a family of 6 it's been a struggle over the past few years. We just moved to Austin a few weeks ago, hubby started work when we arrived. Living in a hotel, with 4 kids and our dogs!
His credit is around 570-580. Is their ANYTHING we can do to rent or buy... we are expecting a high interest rate.
Any realtors out there that are up for the challenge, knowing the credit situation, & knowing he just started work, please contact me!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Austin

Answers

3
We lend down to a 530 credit score. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803 or call 512 686 2750 (Austin office). My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com
Hi Melissa,
I have off market owner-financed homes available that do not require you to have a good credit score. What is the catch? You have to come with a hefty sized down payment. Usually the cheapest are $15,000-$20,000 down with payments and interest set at market rates. Let me know if this may be an option for you. Otherwise I do know that some of the leasing agents will accept renters with bad credit and little job history with an additional month's rent deposited up front to be kept as last month's rent.

If you want some help please feel free to contact me.
Russell Spillers
Investor

I am a loan offcer that lends in natiowide and can help you with financing with credit scores as low as 580. Once I have you pre approved for a mortgage, I can refer you to an agent that can help you. Email me at tony.garcia@banchomeloans.com