Question Details

Vena Rubalca…, Real Estate Pro in Upland, CA

Need a 90% 10 down full doc, Where? can I find a loan like this? proof mortgage is paid

Asked by Vena Rubalcaba, Upland, CA Fri Mar 26, 2010

12 mos cancelled checks that other mortgage is paid by another
Sales price $150,000
700 fico's

Answers

3
FHA :-)

May have to count that other mortage payment - Debt to income ratio needs to be a lot lower to get MI on a conventional than MIP on and FHA loan
hi....sounds like a good loan to me....assuming everything else works....if you cannot secure mi, then consider fha....as an alternative....best regards...bob mcclure- first preferred mortgage- southfield, michigan....
Not all underwriters will allow this because you are supposed to show evidence that you are not legally obligated to the loan, which is not really true. I am getting this accepted now by Citimortgage for a client, but it is a much stronger file because it is a very low LTV. You not only have to get this by the underwriter, it has to be accepted by the PMI company. This guideline has changed recently.