Financing in 20019>Question Details

Awaiting1, Other/Just Looking in 20019

My refinance was not approved because of the PUD not being approved in dc

Asked by Awaiting1, 20019 Wed Oct 27, 2010

Can someone tell me where I can get refianced?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 20019

Answers

4
This may be an issue with this lender only, check to make sure this is the only reason you are not being approved, note if you are in a Condo, Coop, or HOA that has a problem with late or non payment of Condo, Coop or HOA fees above a lender or Fanny or Feddy limit, you will have a real problem getting a refi done in that project. Push your Refi Lender a little harder to give you better information.
The PUD does not need an approval from any government agency except the building department.
What reason did the lender give you in writing. I would like to know in order to best help you with a refiancne.
Please contact me and let's discuss what may have caused your refinance not to be approved and to see how I can get you approved. 202-642-4305 Noel Shepherd
If it wasn't approved for the refinace, how was it approved for the original financing? Did you go back to the same lender?