Financing in Tampa>Question Details

Jessica, Home Buyer in 33579

My question is about a certain Home builder

Asked by Jessica, 33579 Sat Jun 15, 2013

So I wanted to know if Avex home builders are a good home builder to buy?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Tampa

Answers

6
Jessica, In this public forum, it is challenging to provide a subjective answer regarding an agency. If you are interested in further information regarding a homebuilder, visit the following website:

http://www.tbba.net/ tampa bay home builders network.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 20, 2013
Hello Jessica. The best way to find out if the particular home builder is a good builder or not you have to visit the homes that had been built before by this builder, ask the builder for the referrent clients and talk to them.
Hi Jessica
I also have a client building a home with Avex. As Ian said its very important to have a Realtor that can help you through the process. We chose the floor plan & elvaton, picked all the options in the design center, went to the pre construction meeting. We are at the block stage. The pre construction meeting is very important. This is where the avex president will go over the specific plans (blue prints ) of your particular home. Sometimes things like windows that were on the floor plan flier are not going to be built in the home so its critical go to go over detail. A realtor can also help negiotate additional design center credits and reduce lot premium fees. Please feel free to call me with any questions or if you'd like to go up to the sales center. There is no additional costs to a buyer for using the expertise of a Realtor who looks out for your best interest. The sales folks work for the builder.
Dyana
Jessica, take your time, and look around. Write letters and ask for recomendations from previous clients. Ask them about their home warranty and compare it to other builders. How do you feel looking at and standing in their homes? Make sure you work with a REALTOR who has new home construction experience.
Jessica,

I actually have a client currently building a home with Avex Homes in Wesley Chapel. They are new to the Tampa area. Contact me and I'll tell you about their experience.

Ian Walters
813-477-3504
iwalters@prutropical.com