Financing in Marion>Question Details

Diva, Home Buyer in 28269

My payment history has damage my credit. I would like to buy a home, in the Marion, or Kokomo In area. I am first time buyer. What do I need to do?

Asked by Diva, 28269 Fri Aug 19, 2011

tobe able to purchase a home with a 625 credit score/

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Marion

Answers

3
Find a seller who is willing to finance it for you or one who is facing foreclosure / bankruptcy who might let you take over theirs. Look for any real estate investors in your area (We buy houses signs or ads). As long as you have a reasonable down payment they can work with you. Otherwise, it is clean up your credit by re-establishing your payment history or disputing any errors which takes TIME!
Credit score is important to get the mortgage .Credit score tell the lender how willing is the borrower to repay the mortgage.Low credit score can harm to get the mortgage approval .But if you have good reason that prevented you from paying, such as an accident lander may consider so you should try.Nothing to lose.I would talk to a mortgage banker.Also you can read my recent blog " Mortgage/Financing talk about real estate." My trulia profile is trulia.com/profile/abumusa.Thank you and good luck.
In order to qualify for a mortgage you need to show that you pay your bills on time. You would be wasting your time if you went to a mortgage officer before you can show 12 months of perfect payment of your bills. At that time a mortgage officer can analyze to see if you are qualified for a mortgage or what you need to do to qualify.