Veonda Gardn…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

My partner and I are looking for a hard money investor to help with a purchase. We're not having alot of luck...any advice or recommendations?

Asked by Veonda Gardner, Philadelphia, PA Mon Apr 18, 2011

welcome

Answers

6
see below is a web option, also GELT FINANCIAL has helped a lot of people...215-357-4955
call American Loan and he will help you 610-745-4512

Michael Cohen 610-642-0347
Hard money (HM) loans are traditionally B2B loans. Unless you intend to buy a non-owner-occupied (NOO) property, your chances are slim. On the other hand, if you're trying to buy a NOO property, and you have enough equity in the deal to make the HM lender comfortable, then you should be set.
First, are you represented by a realtor? What is the intended use? What type of property? Where is the property located? What is the condition of the property? There are hard money lenders available for rehab & flip scenarios if that is what your interests are. The lender will evaluate your circumstances based on the ARV or 'After Repair Value'. Please feel free to contact me directly. I am skilled at serving rehab-flip investors, feel free to contact me at 267.238.1067.

Can you please tell the reasons why you are getting turned down.

Alan
678-920-1829
straightlineinvestments.com