Financing in 89139>Question Details

Wing Fu,  in Las Vegas, NV

My income 20000 ,credit score 770. can put downpayment 20000. A house forcolsured in June under spouse's name. Is possible to get a loan?

Asked by Wing Fu, Las Vegas, NV Mon Nov 29, 2010

myself?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 89139

Answers

11
Do you need Financial assistance of any kind? Personal Loans? Xmas Loan? Business Loans? Mortgage loans? We give out loans at 2% interest rate! , if yes get back to us with this loan application form and send it to our mailing box : hoffmanfinancialhome@gmail.com

Name:
Loan amount needed:
Duration:
country:
State:
phone number
Age

Contact us today at email : hoffmanfinancialhome@gmail.com
Depends - when was the foreclosure?

Since, Nevada is a community property state, the lender will have to look at your husbands credit report.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions.
Yes I actually have a great program called one day out of Foreclosure

Hi My name is Jesse, it looks like I can help you go ahead and contact me. Just to tell you a bit about what we do here is some great information.

GreenBox Loans, Inc. is a leader in the residential lending market, with over 70 years of combined experience. GreenBox Loans, Inc. was founded on responsible and transparent lending with a strong conscience for the environment and commitment to service. We have the right tools to make the loan process simple and seamless.

We have the best loan programs to meet each individual situation. All of our loan consultants are trained and licensed, so you will always get a great rate with the service you deserve. We know that you have many options that is why we are dedicated to stand out above the rest. We are committed to our communities financial health.

Programs Available:
SIVA (Stated Income, Verified Assets)
1 Day out of foreclosure
Alt Doc
Foreign National
VOE
FHA (Starting at 500 Fico)
VA (Starting at 500 Fico)
FHLMC
Conforming
Streamline
Open Access
DU Refi Plus
High Balance
Super Jumbo
Conventional
Jumbo Non-Confirming

At Greenbox Loans here’s what separates us from our competitors:
* Broker approvals within 24 hours.
* We provide true TPO lending. You close the loan with your name on the documents NOT ours.
* Funding in 21 business days on complete files.
* Brokers get paid the same day at Funding from Escrow, NOT the Lender.
* Competitive pricing.
* You choose when to lock you loan. No waiting on loan approvals to lock loans to ensure best pricing.
* You choose when to order your appraisal to ensure expedited funding.
* Dedicated and knowledgeable Wholesale Account Executives.
* Dedicated and knowledgeable Account Managers on staff.
* Ability to provide you with Contract Processors that are trained by us and fully aware of procedures.
* Loan Approvals in 24 hours on complete files.

Jesse B Lucero
Give me that Loan Lucero!!
Account Executive
702-551-3125
jesse.b.lucero@greenboxloans.com

Greenbox Loans, Inc.
Corporate Office is located at
3250 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite # 1900,
Los Angeles, CA 90010

CA Department of Real Estate License # 01300944 • NMLS # 333659
Licensed Mortgage Banker -
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, ME, MI, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, WA & WI

States to be opened shortly:
AK, HI, LA, MA, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PA & VA.

LIST OF ALL MY PROGRAMS FOUND AT http://www.slideshare.net/jblucero702

LIKE MY PAGE http://www.facebook.com/jessewholesale

Program guidelines are subject to change without prior notice. Certain restrictions may apply. Some loans arranged through third parties. First mortgages only. Not all products and/or programs are available in all States.

If you have any questions or concerns e-mail: jesse.b.lucero@GreenboxLoans.Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 25, 2014
You will need to talk with a mortgage consultant to find out what the current guidelines are for obtaining a mortgage so you can position yourselves to buy again in the future.

With my experience with buyers, the lender will pull credit for the spouse also.

Something to keep in mind, what current guidelines are today, may (and most likely will) change in the near future.
Hi Jenny,

Congratulations on your very good credit score.

Too many variables with the information given. What caused the foreclosure sale? Was it just underwater? How long ago? Was there a legitimate hardship? Has the hardship been resolved? Was the property owned before the marriage? How have the credit repositories recorded the foreclosure? Was there a BK recorded? Are you still married?

$20K earnings, is that annual or monthly? $20,000 is a lot of money, but as a down payment, against what property value? Are you looking for a conventional or a government loan?

Nevada is a common law state: Married couples are accountable for each other's financial obligations, and history.

I would be happy to review your scenario when I know more. Please feel free to contact me and we can gather all the information. We can also develop a game plan to re-establish credit and opportunity to buy. Without a game plan, you're just hoping things will get better. This is an exciting time; properties are more affordable and the interest rates are fantastic. It's a great time to buy.

Please contact me directly.

Don Freers, imortgage, mortgage banker, 702-236-5984.
Hi Jenny,

Lending for home loans has really tightened up with all the changes taking place within the housing crisis. You have many options when it comes to discussing this situation with your bank that you currently bank with or any lending instutuion. I specialize in assisting buyers and sellers in finding the proper home for them whether it's for an investment or personal residence. I can say that if your spouse has issues with a foreclosure it very well might affect your requirments for the process of your application for a loan..

Get on-line and start searching lending options and make those calls. Many lenders will be eager to help you out. Just remember if you can't buy right , it's only a temporary situation. The lender will be able to assist you in what you need to do to prepare to buy in the future.

Happy Holidays!

Penny O'Brien with RE/MAX Benchmark
Penny@PennysProperties.com
702.321.9383
Hello Jenny,
You do have good credit and a great down payment, but your debt to income ratio will be important to any lender. I have a team of lenders that i work with that be best to answer your question. I would love to help you if you would like to speak further, please contact me at anytime. My contact info is 702-595-8036 direct or Jilliansellslv@cox.net or http://www.LasVegas1RealEstate.com

Jillian Batchelor, Realtor
The Batchelor Group
702-595-8036 direct
I think its doable but like the others have said loan qualification is not my expertise. I have great lenders I have been working with for many years that would give you a free pre-qualification. Please feel free to email or call me any time . Hope to hear from you.
702.239.6900
Rhondasellsvegas@gmail.com.
Is your income from W-2's? Is your tax return joint or individual? They will ask for your last 2 years tax return,
and if your spouse is on the return with a social seurity #, I think you might guess what will happen next.

David Cooper 702-499-7037
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
Hello Jenny,

Seth is correct; this is a questions to be addressed to a mortgage specialist.

You can contact any agent for a recommended mortgage pro, or you can search on trulia.

http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Las_Vegas-mortgage_br…
Jenny, it is always wise to consult a lender on questions regarding loan qualifications. I would say it is worth a shot and that you could possibly qualify for a loan, but I am by no means an expert on loan qualification. If you would like, I work with some very good lenders that could take your information and pre-qualify you for a home loan. If you are interested, please give me a call.