Financing in 01432>Question Details

myturnerfami…, Home Buyer in Ayer, MA

My husband has a credit score of 628, has only been back to work since April after a year out due to workermans comp. He makes 1100 a week and I am di

Asked by myturnerfamily, Ayer, MA Wed Oct 16, 2013

sabled bring in 2300 per month. Our only debt is 500 a month for 2 leases. We are hitting road blocks everywhere and a different reason with each one. Suggestions? Please!

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 01432

Answers

2
Are you looking to buy? If so call Wells Fargo as they usually only need 30 days worth of pay stubs and have many different programs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 16, 2013
Hi Myturnerfamily,

What type of mortgage did you apply for, FHA, VA, USDA or conventional?

You would need to give some examples of the road blocks you've encountered so far because some of it may be lender specific.

As long as your husband is back to work in the same line and being paid the same way then the fact that he was out of work shouldn't be an issue.

Is 628 his middle credit score? What is your credit score? How does your credit look? Do you have collections, late payments & or charge offs? How about major derogs like bankruptcy or foreclosure?

Is your disability permanent or temporary?

There are several things that could be an issue so it's really important that a lender tell you exactly what the problem is.

Feel free to contact me for more information or help.