Financing in 32504>Question Details

headwig110, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

My husband and I would like to buy a home and are wondering what our chance is of getting a loan

Asked by headwig110, Pensacola, FL Tue May 7, 2013

We have about 20,000 to put down and a credit score of 649

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 32504

Answers

4
Your chances of getting a loan is great. We work with PenAir Federal Credit Union a lot and are VA approved. We also have a home for sale in the Marcus pointe Area. Please contact us if you have any questions.
I am a local lender in the Panhandle and I would be happy to talk with you about your loan needs and structure, prior to pulling your credit to pre-qualify you. Feel free to call me anytime.

Mike Tarleton
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Bank of England
Located at Carillon Beach
706-888-0980 (Cell)
866-727-8521 (Fax)
NMLS: 264821
http://www.bankofengland.us

http://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/mortgage-banker…

We are very proud of our AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau at the Bank of England. “We do what we say, and complete what we do”. Please look at our rating with the BBB.
You should have no problem obtaining a preapproval. I have an In House Lender that will pre approve you with no cost or obligation. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service.
Randy Paun 850-565-0159
First step is contacting your banker or a local mortgage loan officer. I work with several in the area and would be glad to pass along their names and contact info to you -- call me at 850-686-9919 or email RealtorBarbaraMurphy@gmail.com and I'll send it right out.

It's a great time to buy, with interest rates being so low -- and as we head into the summer months, more listings are being added, so that means more properties to choose from.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you and your husband during your mortgage hunt and home search!

Barbara Murphy
Broker, Tartan Properties