Financing in 07747>Question Details

RenovationQu…, Home Buyer in New Jersey

My husband and I are self employed with excellent credit, verifiable assets, and we need a mortgage. Can anyone help us?

Asked by RenovationQueen, New Jersey Thu Apr 14, 2011

Hoping to buy a house in NJ for $400K and can put down 30-40 percent....

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 07747

Answers

14
Depending on what type of business that you own you may show enough income on your tax returns to warrant going full doc. Depreciation is the only thing that you can add back into your income. Of cource your other choice is no doc and there are a few lenders that will do the loan with 40% down. However many of the lenders are no longer going to do no doc loan in the coming months so now is the best time to buy a home.

I have 28 years of lending experience and would enjoy working with you to help you finance your new home.

Camille Marotta 9838
GMI Home Loans, LLC 732-539-9300
Hudson City Bank is still doing No Doc loans which might be a good option for you. Please give me a call and we can dicuss more and I'll give you a contract there. I recently closed one very easily. Look forward to hearing from you.
It is clearly more difficult to get financing than it was 4 years ago.
However, if you have a real down payment (you indicate 30-40%) good credit, two years of tax returns showing verifiable income that has a good probability of continuing, you can get a loan.
It is a good question, and you need to connect with a loan officer and get a prequalification letter prior to looking for homes.
Phil
Msjacobson, if you are willing to put down 30% of your own assets and are self employed for two years then you shouldn't have any issues with a mortgage. Is there more to the story?
Feel free to contact me at 908-415-3958.
I can absolutely help you obtain financing based on the above criteria with no income verification. All that is required is proof that you have been filing as self employed for the last 2 years, verifiable assets, and a fico score above 720. Fixed rates are available in the low 5's.
I can be reached via email egroussman@myhsoa.com or phone 347-903-5626.

Ed Groussman
Community Banker
Home Savings of America
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
My name is Elizabeth Izola from Gloria Nilson,Realtors,Real Living in Manalapan/Freehold. I can get you the help you need with a great loan officer- her name is Beth Camp. This is her information

Cell: 646--729-3878
Fax: 877-456-6519
beth.camp@prospectmtg.com
http://www.myprospectmortgage.com/bcamp

You can also get in touch with me by emailing - Eizola@gloriamilson.com or call me on my cell 848-459-0232.

Hope to hear from you
Elizabeth Izola
Sales Associate
Gloria Nilson, Realtors, Real Living
4345 Route 9 North
Freehold, NJ 07728
Office: 732-780-6500
Absolutely and it's the best thing for you to do to determine your buying power. At Weichert, we offer in house licensed mortgage brokers as part of Weichert FInancial Services in conjunction with the Weichert One Stop buying philosophy who can not only qualify you for a mortgage but who can analyze your situation and offer a mortgage program to fit you best. You can pick his brain, pose any scenario and ask any question you want without him attacking you the next day for your business. He is available virtually 7 days a week and very accessible. Please give me a call and I will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.
Good luck in your search and I'm sure we can help you.
Lenny Klein 732-673-0530
Good evening my name is Jackie Cossean an agent with Heritage House Sotheby's International Realty in Middletown,NJ. I grew up and currently reside in Matawan. I can assist you with a few mortgage brokers that can help you with all your mortgage needs. You can call me a 848.667.1852 or email @ JackieCossean@hotmail.com.
Looking forward to helping you.

Jackie Cossean
Realtor-Associate
Heritage House SIR
Hi. Show income on your tax returns (you can afford a mortgage) and 30 - 40% should be a slam dunk. Like the other answerers below, I can hook you up with a choice of mortgage lenders. You can (and should) shop them. You say "in NJ." Does this mean you're out of state and that self-employment income is not readily transferable? If not, in today's market of many motivated sellers, you can find one that will "hold paper" (the mortgage). Good Luck! Keith Radhuber, Broker Associate (848) 667-6622.
Hi My name is Teresa Christie I am an agent with Coldwell Banker in Holmdel NJ and currently live in Aberdeen/Matawan. Please feel free to contact me at 908-461-1299 cell or via email at teresa.christie@cbmoves.com. I will be more than happy to supply you with several mortgage companies that could help you. If you are not currently working with a agent I would love to get some more information from you as to what type of home you are looking for and help you find your next house. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi There,
How's everything going? I am Realtor with Prudential Zack Shore Properties. We use Rick Pristas with Superior Mortgage. He is a great broker. Feel free to give him a call to see how much you can pre qual for. His number is 732-600-6181. Once he pre qualifies you, feel free to give me a call, and then I will send you over some listings, to help get you started, with your home search. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
Please call Frank D Angelo at 908 377-7109 or Mike Liprari at 973 809-2331
Ms,
We would need some more information. How much income are you both showing on your tax return. Were any items depreciated on the return? In order to see what you qualify for we would need to calculate your debt to income ratio.