Financing in 70461>Question Details

Alisha Yennie, Renter in Slidell, LA

My husband and I are looking to buy a home and we have a cosigner in case our credit is not good due to past relationships.

Asked by Alisha Yennie, Slidell, LA Sun Nov 10, 2013

What would be our next step

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 70461

Hi Alisha: The first step is to get pre-qualified with a lender. In the event you don't pre-qualify then your co-signer will need to get pre-qualified. I have awesome lenders with great rates here locally. I've been a Realtor in Slidell for 20 years and will walk you through the steps to home ownership. I can be reached at 985-960-0347. Have a blessed day.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
Hi Alisha....That's perfect....If you would like to call me I can get you started in the right direction so that we can start your new home search. I can be reached at 985-788-7110
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can...

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013 you mentioned, your credit stinks. you cannot " co-sign" with bad credit.... NEVER ASK A REALTOR FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE. Work hard, pay your bills on time, live within your means and save your money.....eventually your credit will improve
I'm not the co-signer I have a co-signer...
Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013