Financing in Vernon>Question Details

e.narine93, Home Buyer in Santa Barbara, CA

My fiancee and I are looking to purchase an unfinished home. We would like to borrow for the cost of the home AND for the construction costs as well.

Asked by e.narine93, Santa Barbara, CA Tue Jun 11, 2013

Is that possible and if so, how?
(we have excellent credit and have a significant amount of cash to put down on either loans).

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Vernon

Answers

5
Let us help you with your questions call me at 2158349750
Contact us via email, by sending a summary of the funds you desire to collins_baldwin@yahoo.com. For further proceesures on securing your desired loan. Looking to build a new customer relationship with you.
give me a call I would be happy to help you (862)236-7016
I would assume you would need a 203K loan. You should start by contacting a mortgage broker. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
That depends somewhat on how much of the home has been completed, but in any case there should be some options such as an FHA 203k loan or others available. Your best bet would be to speak with a mortgage broker. Please feel free to contact me at rayerins@yahoo.com or (973) 903-2862 for recommendations of a few local mortgage brokers.