Financing in Washington>Question Details

Wilsoga1, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

My credit score is 610, would it be possible to be approved for a mortgage now, or should I wait a few months for my score to be higher?

Asked by Wilsoga1, Washington, PA Sun Jun 17, 2012

Answers

4
Since there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification such as income, debt, etc., for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 18, 2012
I have a perfect Lender for you to turn to:

ERic Jones
Branch Manager
Office: 3032194547
Cell: 646) 580-4839
Fax: 315-701-9198
E-MaIl: morethanlending@gmail.com
Web Site:iccmortgage.com

If you want to discuss your situation in more detail please Email me on gonyo_m@yahoo.com: When you are ready to buy your home after obtaining a pre- approval i will assist you with finding a home.

Maria Gonyo
Realty Mark Cityscape
Yes, If is more than just possible to get approved now and even if you are not ready it is best to get with a lender that will tell you what to do to get approved than to get it from any other source. I can recommend someone for you to call if you like.
Benny Smith , 412-498-7868 or benny@buyahomenow.com
Look for different % financing for the mortgage will be approximately, when u r ready do ur research a well informed consumer is key remember that will be the $ amount of money u will pay for.