Financing in Plainfield>Question Details

pillowprince…, Home Buyer in Naperville, IL

My credit Score is 645, I make 32,000 a year plus another 10,000 a year in child support payments. Is it possible to get a home loan for 110,000.00.

Asked by pillowprincess00, Naperville, IL Mon Mar 25, 2013

I currently pay close to 1000.00 in rent (going rate for may area) when I can pay far less with a morgage through a short sale or foreclosure. I have only been on my job for about a year. Is it possible to get a home loan?

Answers

2
Yes you can get approved with a 600! You probably don't need to get your scores up anymore. There are a few Lenders that can do a 600 mid score home loan. They just aren't always easy to find and some try to over charge you on the rate and fee's. I have had a lot of my clients with 580-600 scores approved for a home loan with The Lenders Network, not bad rates either.
The way you explained looking at your credit and income i dont see any problem with that , have you contacted a loan officer?
If you have any other questions or would like me to help with the purchase of your home
Dont hesitate to contact me anytime

Direct- 773-474-4033
Email - junior.godinez@bairdwarner.com

Talk to you soon!