Financing in Margate>Question Details

Bm, Home Owner in Margate, FL

My corrent morgage is about 270k and I have a second mortgage in the amount of 20k. the bank said they will take a short refi but I cant find anyone.

Asked by Bm, Margate, FL Thu Nov 4, 2010

I need a lender that will give me a short refi. My first mortgage bank has told me that they will agree with it.
Can anybody help me? The house is worth around 160k right now and my credit is not good.

Answers

3
Hi Bm,

I may be able to help you out. I work for a lender as well. There are some basic requirements that need to be met in order to lend on the short refinance. Some of these requirements include a good payment history, minimum credit score, and the property must qualify for FHA financing. Please feel free to email me with more information.

Thank you and good luck!

Cherrie Catama
ccatama@gmail.com
Structure the mortgage refi to pay off the second completely.

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving MD, VA and D.C.
301-651-8600
Bm,

Has your 2nd mortgage agreed to a short refi? I can help but I will need more information. Please call or send an email.
Mike Messineo
Nola Lending
941-586-5384
mm@nolalending.com