Financing in Swedesboro>Question Details

Firsttimehb, Home Buyer in Swedesboro

My Husband and I are wanting to buy a house through the USDA . We would like to know if anyone knows any lenders around the Swedesboro

Asked by Firsttimehb, Swedesboro Sun Apr 22, 2012

My Husband and I are wanting to buy a house through the USDA . We would like to know if anyone knows any lenders around the Swedesboro (Mullica Hill, Woolwich Twnsp etc...) area that we could use that accepts 628 credit score. We want a USDA loan.

Answers

17
Nancy Timchal’s answer
Are you still looking? My office is conveniently located in Woolwich, next to Swedesboro.
I would be happy to give you the name of a lender and also provide you with areas that are USDA approved!

Feel free to contact me!

Nancy Timchal
Century 21 Hughes-Riggs Realty,
856-469-9542

SMARTER.BOLDER.FASTER
Web Reference: http://WWW.NANCYTIMCHAL.COM
I can help please contact me
Good morning, If you are working with a great mortgage company they will have all the information you will need about this type of loan. If you choose this kind of mortgage you may need no money down. I recommend Frontgate Mortgage.
USDA is a wonderful national program. It involves selecting a property in an area that is being developed. The USDA loans give a helping hand to those choosing to buy property in these areas. It involves more paperwork but many lenders will help clients apply. There are specific, designated areas that qualify for these loans, which can provide 100% financing to qualifying properties. Income limits apply.
I will be happy to help you find a qualifying property and to give you several names of mortgage lenders that offer these loans.

Joanne Bernardini, SFR, CSSA
Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors
601 New Rd.
Linwood, NJ 08221
Cell- 609-947-2451
Firsttimehb.

The minimum score for the USDA is 620. So if you are correct in your 628 mid score for you and your husband that is your first step. As you may know you are not required to have a down payment and you may include the closing costs into the purchase price. Also if there are repairs that are needed on the home that may be addressed as well.

I have enjoyed 30 years in the mortgage industry and I would be happy to spend time with you to discuss the program and go over the details of the transaction.

You may also go to my website at http://camillem@rhfunding,com/ and do the mortgage application on the web. I will be sent to me confidentially. Or I would be happy to meet you at your home.

Camille Marotta, Branch Manager NMLS 9838
Residential Home Funding
732-539-9300 cmarotta@rhfunding.com
http://www.SouthJerseyBroker.com I can help you from finding the perfect home to setting you up with a USDA lender. I live in Swedesboro with my wife and four children! I know the area exrtemely well and would love to help you find your next home!
Hi, try Mike McKeown, Allied Mortgage, mike.mckeown@mindspring.com

And email me what you're looking for: axelson@kurfiss.com

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
my home is USDA approved if you havent found the perfect home yet
101 gaunt drive
mickelton nj 08056
Hello Firsttimehb,
Thank you for your question.
You can call William De La Torre from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage at 856-562-2286 or email him at william.delatorre@wellsfargo.com. They handle mortgage with USDA and others great mortgages for 1st time home buyers.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR
RE/MAX Connection
Call me, I have a lender that I work with that does USDA and he lives in the Mullica Hill area. I would give you his name directly, but I don't feel right putting it on the web for everyone without talking to him 1st. I promise no hard sell, only the name, when you call.
Web Reference: http://www.gyleshomes.com
Hello, First Alliance Home Mortgage is one of the few lenders that are still able to do a USDA loan with a 628 fico score. Of course there may be few things that i can help you with to increase your credit score. Please let me know if you would like my assistance in doing so.

Camille Marotta #9838
Branch Manager
First Alliance Home Mortgage 732-539-9300
Hi, my lender just did a USDA for me and it went very smoothly. Email me directly and I can give you all the info you need. nicky.faucett@prufoxroach.com

USDA is an awesome product and if you can qualify (and the address qualifies) its really the best way to go.
Hi folks, I have a great lender in the area that knows the USDA product. I think he could make 628 work. I also work the swedesboro area. Call me today if you get a free minute just to touch base. Looking forward to helping you!

R. Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
I do business through out the state of NJ so let me know if I can be of any assitance
Firsttimehb though am not physically in your area, I am qualified to lend in all of New Jersey and our USDA guidelined allow a 620 credit score. (a review of your payment history is necessary as well) my number is 973-769-2572
If this was a month ago I would be able to move forward with you on USDA with a 628 score, but most lender have now put in a minimum of 640. The good news is we can take a look at your credit to see if there are ways we can increase your score above that threshold in a short amount of time. Feel free to reach out to me about our credit simulator system.
Email me direct csarlo@cbelitenj.com