Financing in Sterling>Question Details

Lizz, Renter in Sterling, VA

Mother and sister are disabled.I take care of them. My mom heard of home financing program for people who are disable.Anybody know about it in NoVa?

Asked by Lizz, Sterling, VA Sat Feb 9, 2013

Can we buy the type of house we want or are we restrict to ( condo, TH place, etc.) or can we can have our own choices? Thanks!

Answers

1
Elliott R. Oliva’s answer
If you could tell me what area(s) you are looking to buy in I can put together some detailed information as to what loan programs are available. There are 2 or 3 no money down programs that may interest you.

Elliott R. Oliva
Loan Officer
NMLS#353884
Washington Mortgage Group, Inc.
703-344-8153 direct
novamtg1@gmail.com
Elliott,
We live in Londoun County for more than 15 years now. But it is very expensive to live here on a fixed income. Almost impossible :) And there are not much programs here for the ones in need, like people in disability like the ones who were born that way and others that became disabled .along their life. Anyway, my son who has his own business is the one who will mostly take care of that and he is open to where the programs are, to start with... and them go from there.
Thank you!
Flag Sun May 12, 2013