Financing in Palmer Woods>Question Details

Marymelody20…, Home Buyer in

Me and my husband are finally ready to purchase our first home, we are interested in the historical districts of detroit. My husband is a veteran.

Asked by, Thu Apr 25, 2013

My husband is a veteran and posses a VA loan and I wanted to know how to go about the home buying process.

Delores Goodson’s answer
It would be a pleasure to help you and your husband find your first home. I can also help with finding the right loan officer. Call me at 313-575-2336 Delores Goodson, Front Page Realty.
Please call me our loan officer specializes in VA loans approvals. Got a question, has your husband use the VA certificate before? Please give me a call and let our company Loan officer help you with the VA approval and I will find the home right for you and your husband. How many bedrooms and bathrooms are you looking for, then I will send a free list of homes to you by email.
I can help you with finding the home that meets your needs. Contact me at 313-422-5562