Financing in 60083>Question Details

Alexis, Home Buyer in 60083

Me and my fiancée looking into buying a town home within the next 3 months. He barely has any credit and mine is not that good about 500.

Asked by Alexis, 60083 Mon Oct 22, 2012

I've had a car note for 2 years now and strafe never made a late payment if that means anything. Where should I start to try and find a mortgage lender who would approve us?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60083

Answers

6
Well Alexis, its been almost 2 years since you posted your question, so now I ask the obvious follow up question: Did you ever get a house?
Alexis
Besides credit score, lender underwriting wants to see job history, consistent income verified by recent taxes, debt to income ratios and cash reserves. Renting might be a good option for two years, work on credit repair and building a cash reserve.

if you like my answer, thumbs up and best answer me.
thanks!
Alexis,
Please get in touch with me and I'll be happy to start working on your FREE mortgage prequalification.

Peter Schifrin
VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
office 224 330 6924
peter.schifrin@guaranteedrate.com
Alexis,

Without seeing both of your credit reports it is really impossible to give any direction.
The best idea would be to contact a loan officer you trust to run your credit and go through it with you.
If you would like me to do this for you do not hesitate to contact me.
Good luck in your home pursuit.

Steve Smither
One Mortgage INC.
Senior Loan Originator
847-942-5151 Cell
847-963-1000 Office
http://www.facebook.com/chicagomortgagerateinfo
http://www.chicagomortgagerateinfo.com
Call me and we can talk in detail. Not that much info here. Let's see what we can do. May just have to be the right match. Love the loan officer in my office. Super smart and creative. Titus (great name!) 847-381-1855. Call me and we can discuss further.
Thanks for reaching out.
Coleen
Hi Alexis,
A great loan officer that I like to use is Angela Remeeus of Provident Mortgage in Libertyville. Try giving her a call and she should be able to get you on the right path to getting yourself in position to obtain a mortgage sometime in the (near) future. Her number is (847) 816-0066. I'm sure that other Agents will chime in with loan officers that they like to use as well, but I've had good success with the buyers that I've sent to her over the years with less than perfect, or no, credit.
Good luck:)