Financing in 93268>Question Details

Terri, Home Owner in Maine

Looking to refinance with an FHA streamline

Asked by Terri, Maine Fri May 24, 2013

I have an FHA and looking to refinance with a streamline. I've contacted 13 various financial institutions (banks and credit unions) in the last 30 days and everyone has a minimum credit score which we don't meet. An FHA streamline doesn't require a minimum credit score because the federal government backs the loan, but banks and credit unions can still set a minimum credit score. Can anyone give me leads on what banks or credit unions do not have minimum credit scores? I'm sure they are out there but I haven't found them yet! Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 93268

That is too bad I did not see this sooner as rates are probably too high right now.

But I can go down to 600, if your credit score is lower than that please give me a call, I work with people all the time to fix their credit (free of charge) in hopes of getting you a mortgage.

I also have some good professional credit cleaning services that may work for you.

Also I expect interest rates to come back down, of course no one knows what they will do.