Financing in 91505>Question Details

dolledup, Home Buyer in 91505

Looking to purchase $250,000 home with 20% dwn. My income is $140,000. Only in the USA for 9 months, any chance for a mortgage?

Asked by dolledup, 91505 Mon Sep 3, 2012

My husband has been employed with the same company for 12 years. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 91505

Answers

11
Ken Dorfman’s answer
A non permanent resident can have complications when it comes to obtaining a mortgage with a US bank. If there is any chance of getting your loan through your home country, it be much simpler, or if, either you or your husband are US citizens. There are possibilities and a few programs, but they are complicated and would require close cooperation between your Realtor and your Mortgage Broker. My firm has worked on these types of situations before. Please feel free to contact us for information, or assistance.

Ken Dorfman, Broker
Kenneth B Dorfman Real Estate
Los Angeles CA
Ken@TheRealEstateOffice.biz
Phone 888-846-0688
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 4, 2012
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
Yes, we need to know the exact details of who's income and if they have a green card. What do you mean your husband has been employed with the same company out of Country or you are from out of the country. Need clarification to approve your loan. If you are U.S. citizens or have a green card and work history of two years or on salary now you can qualify.

http://www.FrankandSheryl.com
http://www.Under640FicoScoreLoans.com
Sheryl Arndt, Broker
DRE# 01440252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
Hi, you should call a Mortage Broker. I have a few people I can recommend! From what I understand it is complex if you don't have last year's tax returns from the USA.

Please let me know if we can provide you with a mortgage broker.
Hello, I have a lender that can help you. Please email me at Ludy@tarbell.com.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell,Realtors
(909)731-7124
If you are American citizens, have a green card or a VISA allowing your husband and you to reside in the US, there is no problem. I would need further information to know if you qualify for the mortgage.
Sorry I didn't know how it did that! I'm in Burbank but looking for homes in rancho cucamonga.
You should not have a problem qualifing for a loan. I notice you say that you are in the USA for 9 months. If you are a foreign national, lenders may require a 30% down payment. Glad to be of assistance in finding the right home for you. LIVINGOOD
Dolledup,
Yes, there are lenders we can all recommend. However, your question came from the Beverly Hills area. And it was posted in Burbank. At this moment there are no homes in Burbank for that price. There are only two small condo's. I can recommend some alternatives if you need.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусскии
I just closed on a home for a foreign couple. I have a lender you should speak with to get the ball rolling and see what will be necessary to provide. Call or email me. Daina.burness@dilbeck.com 8182399599.
Yes, I have a lender that can help you. Please email me and I will put you in contact with him.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com