Financing in 33139>Question Details

Paul, Renter in Wynwood - Edgewater,...

Looking forward finance for $100,000 for an investment property in Miami. I have no credit history as I've just moved to the US.

Asked by Paul, Wynwood - Edgewater, Miami, FL Sat Jan 8, 2011

Have a ITIN soon also a SSN.
Have a an LLC investment company established.
Options available?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 33139

Answers

6
Hi Paul,

This is Josh..I am not sure about what type of property investment loan you are looking and also you do not even have credit history as well. I would like to suggest a financial service company called Active Funding Group that is located in Scottsdale. If you are still searching a best source for your question then you can contact them and possible you can get overall details regarding loan based questions.
We deal with several local banks all of which specialize in offering loans to foreign nationals.
Feel free to contact us for additional details
SAVI
Hi Paul ,

Please Call Lisa 786 486 - 8949 or you can go to Regions Bank and ask for Mary A King
305-412-2843 I have work with both. Both are great.. any other question please let me know.

Paul,

South Florida is a great area and there are amazing opportunities in today's market throughout the region. I can tell you that, in my humble opinion, there is no safer investment with better returns than buying the right investment properties, in the right locations and the right price in southern Florida. I deal daily with investors in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and the biggest obstacle is getting contracts as the best deals get snapped up very, very quickly and most often it is a multiple bid situation. Fannie and Freddie now require that investors sit on the sideline for their listings for 15 days+/- to give owner occupants the first crack. I tell anybody who will listen to buy as much of the right properties as you can as this is a unique opportunity to position yourself for financial security in the future. You may be interested in reading one of my previous blogs on the subject;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/billionaire-gold…

Most of the projected returns I deal with are well in excess of 10% annually for those paying cash and planning on a hold period of at least 4 to 5 years. We run detailed financial analysis on each deal before making offers and if you would like to take a look at how I put that together please feel free to contact me at your convenience. We look closely at recent rental rates, inventory and absorption in each community to ensure your risk is limited.

Most of the best returns are found on smaller deals ($50,000 to $125,000). Do not overlook the paradise we enjoy here in the Jupiter area as there are great opportunities around here and I think because of the quality of life long term returns will be better than other areas. Over the last few months I have assisted three buyers trying to escape Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and are moving to the north county area. Here is another blog you might enjoy;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

If you have may have any interest in Palm Beach or Martin Counties or if I can answer any other questions, just let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Just send us a recent appraisal and your credit report. We handle your type of transactions frequently.

WATERWAY REALTY & MORTGAGE
AVENTURA • BAL HARBOUR • MIAMI BEACH • SUNNY ISLES BEACH • FLORIDA
Best go direct to mortgage broker who can answer all your questions . Many more answer are required virtual opinion is not to your best interest.

You can also inquire for a loan from a bank you are a citizen in that country another option

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com