Financing in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Sandy Priest…, Real Estate Pro in Leesville, SC

Looking for owner financing on home in Virginia Beach, Va.

Asked by Sandy Priester, Leesville, SC Tue Nov 23, 2010

Answers

4
I know of 2 recent listings where the owner will consider owner finance. People who own a property outright and do not need the cash right away may hold the note themselves. With low interest rates they can get a better return on the money than they would by putting it in the bank. They may also get 5 or 10 % more as a sale price.
Ask your Realtor to find one for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 27, 2010
do you have the name or the phone number off the owner can you text me the number please 7573834767
Flag Mon Jun 8, 2015
were are they and how much are they
Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014
I know someone who may consider doing owner financing. They are rentals for him and he doesn't have them listed yet, but they are condos in Portsmouth, not Virginia Beach. Let me know if you are interested...
Hello Sandy,
As you know, the market has moved away from owner financing as a whole, however there are still people willing to do it. I have a couple investors that may be willing to arrange something like this and the market does from time to time, pop one up.
I am assuming as a Broker, your wanting a place on the water in the Virginia Beach area, email me or call me and I will send you wahts on the market and email you the listings and see if we can match something up to your needs. My cell is 757-735-2628 and my email is monette_55@yahoo.com. Let me know what I can do for you. Good luck.
We sell homes with owner financing in Virginia Beach. What are you looking for in particular? We have one available in Norfolk and another in Chesapeake on the water available with Owner Financing. Let me know what you're looking for in particular and we might have a property to match or one in the pipeline coming up.

Drew