Financing in Albertville>Question Details

Onlineschnell, Home Buyer in Elk River, MN

Looking for an investor to do a lease to own with me in Albertville or St Michael MN. Planning on a short term, 9-18 months. Ready to act quickly.

Asked by Onlineschnell, Elk River, MN Thu Mar 7, 2013

We are prepared with money down and hoping to purchase a lender owned or from a traditional seller in the next few months. Credit took a hit when we had 3 medical issues with kids in 2010. Should be ready to purchase outright in as little as 5 months, as many as 15.

Answers

2
Elizabeth Fuller’s answer
Do you have an agent? Get a buyer's agent...it costs you nothing, gets you everything you need. You will get the negotiating help you need. It may be that a good agent could help you use your saved money to buy on a contract for deed which could, after seasoning, be the asset to assist you in getting a good property and a good price. If you want to know more about these ideas, call me. Liz, 612-986-4105
I have a townhome that is PRE - MLS right now in the Otsego/ rogers area that we would do
Lease to own on if you are interested. 2 bed 2 bath 1500 sq. feet.

Email for more details.

Chase Lenz
chase@sp-realestate.com