Financing in Miami>Question Details

Thomaspaul.r…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Looking for an FHA lender/broker in Miami/South

Asked by Thomaspaul.roman, Miami, FL Wed Nov 28, 2012

I've called a few left messages etc. no call backs no help, is this not a good area for FHA? Nobody wants to deal with it? If anyone knows a reputable broker for a potential home buyer with less than perfect credit with a mid score of 640 thank you!

1 vote Share Flag Financing in Miami

Answers

10
Good Afternoon Mr. Roman,

I do have a few lenders that I work with here in Miami and would be happy to forward their information to you. Please feel free to contact me and I can pass the information along to you.

Good luck with your search.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 28, 2012
I feel sadness for you. None one is going to help you to find a property here in Miami. Poor people do not deserve the right to buy a property but just the investors. It does not matter from where they come. It does not matter if these people will going to intoxicate our city. What matters is MONEY".
Im in the same position as you are. I have worked with different realtors. I have put around 7 offers and I have been looking for a property for almost one year and I am still in the same page.
Good Luck :(
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
You can reach me at your convenience at 305-218-2504. I may have someone who can help you.

Alberto
Dear Thomas,

I am Loan originator with a Lending company in Miami. Yes we are good at FHA financing. Please, feel free to call me at 7869421964 or email me at argonzalez@equitymb.com

regards

Ariella G.
Dear Roman:
I have the perfect Mortgage Broker for you. I work with Private Lenders and with the same rate in the market. I can do FHA closings in 30 days. Please, call me or email me. Thank you

Gustavo Diliz
Realtor Associate
REO Specialist
Email: gudiliz516@gmail.com
Dear Thomas I deal with FHA loans every day, the score is perfect for FHA, but also is in the borderline, that probably is the reason why you have not received to many answers, if you can give me more information I might help you out.
Call FHAMortgageLoan.com at 561-271-1611. Excellent Broker who can definitely answer all your questions and help you secure financing.
I am licensed in Florida that has a lender that goes to 620.

If that works, call me at 215-238-9400

Fred Glick NMLS #133975
U S Loans Mortgage LLC #51022
Web Reference: http://usloans.com
Sorry no one has gotten back to you. If you want to work with a loan officer in Florida then I recommend:

David Freed
Vice President of Sales/ Senior Loan Consultant
8130 Lakewood Main Street, Suite 205
Lakewood Ranch. FL 34202
Office: 941-256-8420 ext. 135
NMLS # 263417
Email: dfreed@blueskyeloans.com
Web: http://www.blueskyeloans.com

He is very professional & prompt.

I also do FHA loans in Florida (all 50 states), but I am not in Florida and you specifically said you were looking for one there.

Shane Milne | Lending in all 50 states | NMLS #81195
Hi Thomas,

We work with different lenders and can definitely refer you to one that can assist you.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience,

Ailed Alzugaray
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties
(305)439-9977
Email: aaproperties@kw.com
http://WWW.AAMIAMIPROPERTIES.COM