Financing in Scripps Ranch>Question Details

Ram B, Home Buyer in Hillcrest, San Diego,...

Looking for a wells fargo mortgage consultant. Can anyone recommend a good trustworthy person.Thank you!

Asked by Ram B, Hillcrest, San Diego, CA Mon Aug 4, 2008

Please give me a few suggstions of good mortgage consultant in wells fargo. I searched the web and am scared to get a loan online. I want some relaible person who i can trust.
would really apprecaite if you could help me with some good recommendationd

Answers

10
Barbara Tanen in la Jolla 92037. Don't have her number handy but if you drop me a line I will look for her card. She has been in the business for many years. Did a loan for a client with her a few years ago and she was very knowledgeable and I liked working with her.

Sarah Dupree
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 23, 2008
Ram

I am a mortgage banker and broker and do business with Wells and 30 other banks. I can shop the loan for rate, service and your qualifications. I work with first time home buyers and agents all the time and i can provide you many references you can call. If you are interested please give me a call. Funny i was just talking to a husbank married to a Wells Fargo mortgage consultant and he is calling me for the loan.

Julie Myers Bruun 619-977-2888
I thank all those who answered and helped me. I will make it a point to refer your names when i call the mortgage consultant.
warm regards
Ram
Hi Ram,

What part of town are you in? It matters because you will have to meet with them in person and we want to make sure you are not driving all over town.

Please let us know,

Mark & Kari Shea
Ram,
Try either Ken McCleod at 619.701.0207 or Derrick Evans at 619.395.0717. Both are excellent.
Hello Ram,

I have a wonderful Wells Fargo mortgage consultant contact who is knowledgeable and dependable. Her name is Marcella Semancik in the downtown San Diego branch. She can be reached at (619) 699-3008. If you decide to contact her, please let her Ronda Dodge sent you. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.RondaDodge.com
Jim T. Brooks at Well Fargo home Mortgage in Jenkintown, pa 19046. His number is 215-572-4849. Please tell him James Matthews refer you to him.
Have a good day.
Bob Weller at the Rancho Bernardo Office is really good.
His number 674-1100 x 36

Tell him Jay sent you
Hello Ram,

Sally Sackett is with Wells Fargo and is an excellent loan agent and I trust 100% to always to the right thing for the client. Be sure to mention my name, Denise Gleavey, to her when you call her at 619-405-0988 cell or office # is 858-457-6627. If you need and honest real estate agent, give me a call.

Thanks, Denise Gleavey
858-565-7777
Web Reference: http://www.IHandleRE4U.com
I know of a great WF mortgage consultant. Her name is Priscilla Taylor. She is very good.