Financing in Utica>Question Details

Monika B. Ha…, Real Estate Pro in 48310

Looking for a private investor/hard money lender to finance property in Shelby Township LTV is about 54% and the loan about 350K.

Asked by Monika B. Hana, 48310 Tue Oct 16, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Financing in Utica

Help the community by answering this question:


Aren't you a realtor? The hard money lenders are expensive, but call Trent Dalrymple 248-547-3006 ... Good Luck!! Anne Piekarz, MI Realty Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 16, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Macomb County > Utica > Financing in Utica > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer