Financing in New York>Question Details

Realestate14, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Looking for a preferred lender for a non-warrantable condominium complex in the New York area.

Asked by Realestate14, New York, NY Sun Jul 15, 2012

Answers

4
HOME BANKER finances lots of not-warrantable condos in NYC
Rolan Shnayder
Rolan@myHOMEbanker.com
646.421.2246
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 16, 2012
they will offer a suprime or adjustable rate mortgage most likely with a 7% interest rate and demand thousands of dollars in ridiculous junk fees at closing. the buyer will be unprepared for those costs and the high rate and will find out at closing. Just another predatory lender trying to take advantage of a buyer who cant get a loan. STAY CLEAR OF THIS LENDER
Flag Tue Mar 19, 2013
https://myhomebanker.com/pages/nonwarrantable-condos
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
Advancial Finances non-warrantable condos and condotels.
Jake Baxter
jbaxter@advancial.org
972.201.1632
Please email me at francis@fmt-ip.com and I will refer you to a lender who speciliazes in non warrantable condo buildings. He should be able to work with you. Or I'll have him call you if you email me your nam , a bit of a background of the building and contact number.
Bet,

Francisca.
I work with a great team of preferred lenders with Citibank and Keller Williams. They are introducing a new product to help provide loans for buildings which haven't been able to get financing. Give me a call if you want more information or if I can help you in any way.

Jill
917.887.5899