Financing in Indianapolis>Question Details

Lauren, Other/Just Looking in Texas

Looking for a mortgage lender or broker for help...

Asked by Lauren, Texas Tue Aug 28, 2012

With little to no money down, I was told that our only option is an FHA loan if we want to purchase the property from out of state and have my mother in law occupy the home (which means she needs to be on the deed, which we don't necessarily want). Is there a way around this or a better way to go about this? The lender I talked to previously didn't give me much confidence in her willingness to help - so I'm trying to find someone to help us make the best decision. Thanks -

Help the community by answering this question:


They may still have no money down programs depending on your credit and income. Best wishes. Victoria

Trevor G. Meeks
Production Manager
PrimeLending, A PlainsCapital Company
50 E. 91st Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46240
317-810-0540 (office)
877-300-1708 (fax)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
Here are a couple of locals:

Local: Union Savings Bank, Raymond Hardie

Call: (317) 658-3505 or 843-1006


Flagstar Bank, Heather Meyer

Call: (888) 615-2800 x 232


I hope this helps you!

brett Martin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer