Financing in Indianapolis>Question Details

jaredhalbert, Other/Just Looking in Mesa, AZ

Looking for a mortgage broker in Indianapolis, Indiana

Asked by jaredhalbert, Mesa, AZ Wed Mar 26, 2014

Does anyone know a good mortgage broker in the Indianapolis, Indiana area?

Answers

9
Jared,

Kertin Mortgage Group will give you personalized service and great rates. Visit our website at http://www.kertinmortgage.com to get a rate quote, or call Kristi at 888-627-2002. We have access to conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA financing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Jared,

My name is Ryan Wohlert and I'm the Branch Manager of Meridian Mortgage Solutions. I'm a local Indy lender who can answer all of your questions and help you with your financing needs. Please feel free to contact me at 317-968-9500 or meridianmortgagesolutions.net
Also check us out on Angie's List as we're an A graded lender.
Flag Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Jared,

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
Hi Jared,

I would recommend Mark Elder at First Internet Bank here in Indianapolis. They have great rates in addition to the fact that they have an incredibly easy process where you can do everything online. You can close very quickly with them. Office: 866-440-8028

Take care.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
The best rates and efficiency is Network Funding. Contact Frank Pyle at 317-849-7767 x 104
He will get your pre approval within onecday and work with you through the entire procees to closing.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
Granny 8 Mortgage, Lucy Brenton, 317-475-4575, L_Brenton@granny8.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
The very best I have ever worked with is Mike Butler, cell phone 317-538-8774
Give him a call. He works 24/7
If I can help you find a home please call 317-657-4939
Karen/Associate Broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
Jared-

I'm not a mortgage broker in Indianapolis but I would like to let you know that I am a mortgage lender that has the ability to lend in all 50 states. We have excellent rates, great customer service, and most importantly have no issues being contacted outside of normal business hours.

I'd love to help you purchase a new home in the Indianapolis area and if you would like to know more please contact me.

abyrd@afg-co.com or 208-818-3768

If I don't hear from you best of luck to you sir.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
I lend in Indiana (and nationally), glad to help if you're looking for options. Here's a link to my profile on Mortgage News Daily: http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/members/trood/#{uname=trood}

Thanks! Ted
Call me I know the best one! 317-439-8583