Financing in Broward County>Question Details

Gary Hitchco…, Real Estate Pro in Parkland, FL

Looking for a lender with minimum 10 years experience, ability to close conventional and FHA loans; contract to close in 20 days.

Asked by Gary Hitchcock, Parkland, FL Wed Apr 3, 2013

Evening office hours for face-to-face applications with first time buyers, single digit handicap a must!

Answers

2
I don't lend in Florida so don't confuse my question with having anything to do with me submitting my name for consideration.

With that said;

Why do you need 10 years experience? The mortgage industry looks nothing like it did 10 years ago. Virtually every regulation, has changed from licensing requirements to the forms used to originate a mortgage. You should be asking for proven competence under current guidelines and licensing instead of a ridiculous 20 day guarantee to close. One of the biggest problems these days is adaptability. Many that did it "the old way" have problems doing it "the right way", which is under today's strict regulation. When you focus on the wrong issues you don't do yourself or your clients any favors.

You are a dreamer and anyone that would even want to work with you must be desperate.
I meet all your requirements except the face to face. I live in Virginia, but do lend nationwide.