Financing in Philadelphia>Question Details

Couldusesome…, Home Owner in Philadelphia

Looking for a lender. Any suggestions? Someone who isn't so backed up he/she doesn't have time to call me back.

Asked by Couldusesomehelp, Philadelphia Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

8

You may want to contact Ed Dubinsky at Absolute Home Mortgage (215) 808-5353.

He'll definitely return your calls. Discuss your situation and he'll tell you the straight scoop on your mortgageability. If your credit needs some work to increase your score, he'll provide suggestions.

When you are pre-approved and ready to start looking for your next home, please feel free to call me.

I'd be happy to help you find that great house and negotiate a good deal for you.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
Dan Murphy from mortgage Network 610-622-0524 dmurphy@mortgagenetwork.com I 6 years he has never let me done
Please feel free to call me anytime; I'm in the office until 8PM every night, as well as Saturday mornings..
John Bartolotta - Amity Mortgage Corp. 908-434-4024.
Hello, I work closely with a loan officer from huntingdon valley bank who works very hard for my clients and has an office within my company office. Please call me so I can connect you two.
Danielle R Gurst
REMAX Affiliates NE
267-423-2623
Dgurst@Comcast.net
http://WWW.DaniSellsHomes.com
You can reach me at 215-327-8104 & I will give you a lender that will call you back.
Kathy Hanigan
Broker
Thank you all for your responses. Hope one of them helps. Credit scores are fine, just didn't have good luck with the 1st person sought out. I am planning a move in the near future and when I do I will call one of you. Have a great day !
Call jarred nelson at 2673124949
You might first start by getting your credit report from one of the free credit report websites so that you know what your situation is. If you have good credit, you will be able to make a few calls and tell them your credit score. Any lenders are going to be quick to work with someone that doesn't have a credit problem. If you find out your credit score is low, then you should seek out a loan broker that handles harder to finance situations and they can also advise you on how to repair your credit. Good Luck! Terry Bell, CPS RE Santa Rosa, CA