Financing in Detroit>Question Details

majcomm, Home Owner in Detroit, MI

Looking for a hard money lender to help with a owner occupied home. To help pay off property taxes. Home is paid off, just delinquent taxes

Asked by majcomm, Detroit, MI Sun Nov 25, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


sarasota fl owe citi 15000 have 5000 can you help with the rest john 2 KATHENRY161953@YAHOO.COM
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 7, 2013
Check out the list of hard money lenders posted at and
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013
We may be able to help you, we are a private hard money lender in Huntington Woods, MI. Please contact our office at (248) 547-3006, Metro Mortgage Investments LLC, 26711 Woodward Ave., Suite 301, Huntington Woods, MI 48070. NMLS# 166128.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer