Financing in Telluride>Question Details

Txglitter, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Looking at a bank owned home in Tx. Its listed at 172,000 and bank has had it since Nov. I can pay cash but don't know how to begin my offer.

Asked by Txglitter, Dallas, TX Sun Apr 24, 2011

Bank owned asking $172,000
Bank has had it since Nov. It was for sale a year before that.
I want to get the best deal possible!!! Obviously...lol Please help!

Answers

4
Get yourself an experienced Realtor in the area where the property is to help you. Do not use the seller’s agent. Get a Realtor of your own who will work for your best interests. The cost of the Realtor’s professional help for you will be paid by the seller.

If you really don’t know where to begin , contact me and I will put you in touch with someone who can help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hi, Txglitter. John's response is spot on. You would do well to act accordingly.
First, you need to find a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer's Agent. (You might try posting this question under the Texas section of the website for starters -- this was posted under Telluride, CO). You'll probably get lots of reponses from agents in TX wanting to earn your business.
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com
Get in contact with a local Realtor to represent you and help you establish the market value and prepare the offer.