Financing in 60640>Question Details

Bobby1464, Renter in 60640

Loan needed...

Asked by Bobby1464, 60640 Wed Feb 23, 2011

My chapter 7 was discharged in July 2010. I am VA disabled and have an income of 4200 per month. Is there any companies that will make a mortgage loan to me in CA?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 60640

Answers

3
Bobby,
If you have reestablished credit and your score is at least 640, you may qualify. You need to speak to a mortgage officer that is familiar with VA mortgages.
If u need a reliable and genuine loan help,and don't want to be a victim of scam,I think this is for you.All posts of loan lenders giving loans on-line especially on these sites are SCAMS..The referrals here as well are bunch of scammers.Don't contact them for your own good.This is a story of how I was ripped off my hard earned cash by some idiots on-line that calls themselves lenders and how I finally got my financial freedom from a God sent loan officer within 36 hours at just 5% as interest.For more info and interest,email me via "kenshawwjeanne@gmail.com"
Rule of thumb is 2 years from the discharge date. Even though there are always exceptions to the rule, good luck getting an underwriter to approve your application. They are too afraid of getting their hand slapped. You have nothing to lose by asking as many lenders as possible. Make sure they are licensed to do loans in California. Good luck!

Mike.
mcline@waterstonemortgage.com