Financing in Saint Augustine>Question Details

fia310, Home Buyer in Saint Augustine, FL

Is there such a way that your down payment for a house can be added in your with your loan/mortgage? deos any one do 100% financing?

Asked by fia310, Saint Augustine, FL Mon Sep 3, 2012

Answers

4
Ask a local lender about USDA financing options. There are specific criteria and a lender will be able to help you structure your home purchase from start to finish. Good luck!

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115

http://www.Realty2Reality.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
As the other agents have stated, USDA financing is 100%. USDA is for "rural" housing, but you would be surprised how many areas of our county that still covers. You would have to qualify and have a certain credit rating, etc but I leave that to the lenders. If you would like the names of some mortgage lenders that provide the financing, please let me know.
Karen Peil
Prudential Network Realty
904-501-3070
Fia310 there are several options for down payment. I would be glad to go over the options and refer you to a local lender which will provide you step by step info. USDA is one of the options. However, not all of St Augustine is located in USDA approved area.
There are some 100% financing programs, USDA is one. It has certain criteria that must be met in order to qualify, USDA does make loans on properties in St Augustine.