Financing in Bronx>Question Details

Samsam, Home Seller in Bronx, NY

Is there a place I can go to price new loans reliably, and to compare the most of these loans to the cost of retaining my current mortgage?

Asked by Samsam, Bronx, NY Tue Apr 30, 2013

1 vote Share Flag Financing in Bronx

Samsam, the best way to really do it is to meet face-to-face with a Loan Officer and see what your options are. Wehn refinancing, it really has to be worth it for you. You can try to price loans online all you want, but it really is not what you would consider a reliable way to do so.

Let a Loan Officer review your credit along with all necessary documentation and let them run #s for you. There is more to it than just the rate. Yes the rate is important, but can the lender do a CEMA for you which will be significant to the total new loan amount, more so if you're in the Bronx, can the lender deliver in a timely manner or deliver all together? What are all the other expenses involved? etc, These are important things you need to know before you spend money on an appraisal and tie yourself up with a refinance, and things you simply can't get answers to from any website.

If you're interested in meeting face-to-face with a reliable Loan Officer, I am always available to meet in our NYC offices (Manhattan, Queens & Brooklyn). Good luck to you.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 30, 2013

I would be happy to price current rates with your current mortgage. It needs to make sense when refinancing.

Warm Regards,
Josh Marks
Direct: 773.303.0033
Cell: 847.867.5998

We lend in all 50 states!
Would discuss with the Bank who holds your Loan as well as larger company/bank