Financing in 75023>Question Details

arollins29, Other/Just Looking in Plano, TX

Is there a Respa law for incentives or fees paid to loan officers @ a mortg comp for leads refrd to an insurance agency owned by LO's mortg comp?

Asked by arollins29, Plano, TX Thu May 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 75023

Help the community by answering this question:


ABA (Affiliated Business Arrangement) disclosure should be used in connection with a real estate transaction.

Texas Department of Insurance regulations also apply to the insurance producer and limits the amount of any fees.

So, both RESPA and TDI apply.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Collin County > Plano > 75023 > Financing in 75023 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer