Financing in San Ramon>Question Details

Rp, Real Estate Pro in ,

Is 90 % ltv equity loan available?

Asked by Rp, , Sun May 8, 2011

I was just looking through old post and I noticed yours. If you were not able to refinance at the time of the post, I can certainly help you out now. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at You can check us out at I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Hello Rp,

There is 90% financing available. There are many different options to consider. I have loan products available for up to 95% financing on conforming (<417K) loan amounts and there is even the possibility of doing a homepath mortgage (97% financing) if the property qualifies for such a loan.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know. I have done many loans with this amount of financing throughout California.

Michael Abram
First Capital Mortgage
Direct: (310) 434-1718
Hi Rp...

90% and 95% conventional purchase loans are available. If you are asking about refinances some are allowed up to 125% LTV for underwater home owners. Feel free to contact me directly and I can see if there is a product to meet you needs. I have been working in the Bay area for over 10 years and it would be my pleasure to assist you!
Web Reference:
What is your FICO score? How much money are we talking about? You might be able to get some private
LTV if your score is great and you are willing to pay a premium rate.

David Cooper. Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs with Cash Flow. email or call for FREE daily list +1-7024997037 not a real estate agent
Are you looking for a home equity line of credit? US Bank offers these as well as most major banks. Start with the bank you already do business with and compare rates & fees. You can also check with Credit Unions.