Financing in West Haven>Question Details

Vanessa Smith, Home Buyer in Ewing, NJ

Is it possible to get a small mortgage for your down payment along with your regular mortgage?

Asked by Vanessa Smith, Ewing, NJ Tue May 28, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


The best way to accomplish that is to contact a local lender regarding the CHFA DAP loan program. This program offered by the Connecticut Housing & Finance Administration has income and asset criteria that you must meet in order to be eligible. This of course is if you are in Connecticut but NJ and other states may offer something similar as a community lending program.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 28, 2013
Thank you.
Flag Tue May 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer