Financing in Charlotte>Question Details

Mhills2012, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Is NACA a legitimate way to purchase a home in the NC?

Asked by Mhills2012, Charlotte, NC Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

4
Good afternoon, MHIlls:
Absolutely. NACA has a great loan program and there are ways to leverage NACA financing through other programs to push down your monthly payment. But because many borrowers are trying to get a NACA loan, it can take a bit of time to get through the process, especially if you have bad credit and are going through credit repair. There are ways to make NACA financing work for just about any home in any location, including higher priced $300,000 homes and homes in bad condition that need a lot of repairs. There are requirements for borrowers to place a sign in their yard and participate in NACA activities and events after the loan is funded, so you should fully understand those post closing obligations.

Regardless of the financing you choose, you should always select your real estate broker based on their expertise, experience, education and how well they listen to what you tell them about your needs. If you EVER feel pressured into signing agreements with a certain real estate broker, you should resist. The best real estate brokers will be full time professionals with a lot of training and experience with all kinds of finance. They will provide a very high level of service and should also be responsive to your calls. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
Mhills,

NACA is definitelty a legitiamte way to purchase a home. I have met a few people that have used their services to purchase a home. There are soem obligatons required of you post closing and depending on your credit situation it could take a little while for you to qualify fo rthe program.

But my experince has been that it is a worthwhile program....Though with other programs out there you may have better solutions...

If you want to give me a call I can go vower soem other options avaialble to you in regards to financing a house.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
http://www.davedicecco.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 9, 2012
NACA, The Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America is a very legitimate way to purchase a home. I have had buyers go through the program and be successful in purchasing a home. You must get qualified and go through classes but it is a great program for those who qualify.

Give me a call if you would like to discuss further.

Sherrie Andrews
Helen Adams Realty
704-724-8893
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012
Yes, NACA is a legitimate way to purchase a home. Depending on your credit and income, there maybe better options for you. Give me a call and let's talk about it

704-890-1860
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 8, 2012