Financing in Philadelphia>Question Details

Dewayne, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia, PA

Investors for development of a North Philly block. Any leads or interest?

Asked by Dewayne, Philadelphia, PA Fri Oct 18, 2013

I'm acquiring a full city block in North Philly. Looking for investors to finance the development of modern twin homes and small park. This will transforming the area . Any ideas on financing?

Answers

3
Hi there! I work with a lot of investors and I might have something solid lined up for you. I would need to know what the numbers look like. How much work do these properties need? How much will an investor have to put in? What is the anticipated return after the development is complete.

Please give me this information when you can. My email address is JoMajor.kw@gmail.com.
Congratulations

BUy as many lottery tickets as you can afford and pray for the jackpot to invest.
What's the address? Are there any restrictions on the Zoning?
Thanks Kurt. Still finalizing the details of the land purchase. I want to sit on the address until we close. No restrictions on zoning. Currently commercial and residential. Any ideas on investing?
Flag Fri Oct 18, 2013