Financing in Albuquerque>Question Details

Jag3630, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Interested in condo property with seller based financing

Asked by Jag3630, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 7, 2012

Answers

6
I own a condo in Albuquerque that I am thinking of selling. What sort of down payment are you considering? Are you considering this as a rental property or owner-occupied?
JAG3630,

I would be happy to help you find REC condos in ABQ. There are several listed.

I specialize in RECs & would be glad to help you with the sometimes confusing details of RECs. Feel free to call me anytime! I love to talk about real estate!

Linda Guthrie
238-8838
American Realty
Hi Jag, there are quite a few in town. Here are some for you to review: http://goo.gl/L0Crq , but I can narrow and refine this search if you give me a little more of your criteria. Just tx, call, or email me directly and I will gladly send you some great info... not just property lists, but also some great tools and info to help you search from a distance. Use me as a free local expert resource as little or as much as you'd like. Happy house hunting!
Would love to earn your business. Pls call (280-6231) or email (kevin@tuhaciendarealtors.com) and I can get you the info you're looking for. Thanks.

Kevin
I see you are long distance. I am originally from Seattle, WA and have been doing real estate in ABQ for about 5 years now. I work with buyers in the central corridor of Albuquerque and would be happy to set up for you an on-line search that sends you only the most appropriate properties (for example, those with seller financing, which is only about 3-5% of the entire market for condos. at best.) Interested? Just send me an Email to WelcomeHomeSW@gmail.com or call/text me at 505 440-6293. I will need YOUR email to set up the search for you, and you WON'T get spam from outside parties or mortgage brokers when I do so.
Thanks!
Jag3630; There are around 15 Albuquerque condos listed in the MLS which offer owner financing. What is it you are looking for?