Financing in 79938>Question Details

Hawthorne, Renter in El Paso, TX

Income VA and SS Disability for hubby. Me VA pay total income 6500 a month. Issue scores under 600 & has increased by 46 points. We need a loan ASAP.

Asked by Hawthorne, El Paso, TX Sat Jan 25, 2014

We are in El Paso Texas. We have a guaranteed income, we are cleaning up debts and increasing our scores, We are currently renting the house we are in now from friends of ours stationed in Germany but they return home in April, so we need a home loan ASAP, Looking for lease to own options even since we have two pitbulls and WILL NOT get rid of them due to BSL, thus why we want our own home. Is there ANYONE that will look pass our credit history well the bad stuff and realize that we have paid ONTIME for the last 2 yrs on our rent. Since my husband is 100% disabled we pay NO property tax so payments will be lower than what we are paying now.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 79938

Answers

4
I work with a lender that can do 500 FICO Va/FHA., Stated Income loans and a variety of other loans. Call me or email me to get you in contact with the lender.

My name is Raul 915.996.2229 and email: raul@epbuyandsell.com

Also you can contact me Via profile. Thanks!
Unspecified,
First, don't bother with "rent to own". 98% of the time, these are terrible deals for the tenant/buyer. You are not an owner until someday down the road and only if everything goes well. The only reason for an owner to offer this is if it is a much better deal for them then selling or just renting.
Next, you may be closer than you think. You've had some offers from lenders and agents who know lenders to work with you.
There is a program called RapidRescore that a lender can use to potentially make a large improvement in your scores in days rather than weeks or months.
Talk to some of these lenders and pursue the financing option first. Your income may be fine. It will just be a matter of how the lenders interpret it and apply it. Best of luck.
Give me a call or text at 915-329-5868 or email me and we can connect you with a lender right here in town that can handle your situation. I can certainly appreciate your situation with your dogs. We can have you in a home of your own within your timeframe.

Call or text in the morning anytime after 5am and you can look on my website listed below and start looking around.

Let's get you fixed up..
Web Reference: http://Elpasotxliving.com
Hello I work with the top lenders in El Paso send me an email with your contact info so I can get you with them. Let's get you going on the pre approval. One lender iWork with will tell us what we need to do to increase if we need it. My name is chris Rojas my number is 915-443-3598 my email is chrisrojas@sellersbuyers.com