Financing in Yuba City>Question Details

Mja7476, Home Buyer in Bridgeton, NJ

In a 203k loan. Can the seller of the home finance me the 3.5% down payment for the loan from the bank?

Asked by Mja7476, Bridgeton, NJ Sat Sep 21, 2013

Answers

2
I'm just a prospective buyer looking for a safe location and a 2+bd/2+ba, 2 car garage etc. That said, I have absolutely no experience in Lender policy, however, the last thing I would ever expect is for the seller to even lend a buyer lunch money. Don't mean to sound condescending, but think about it, was that question given any thought before submitting?
No you can not. However it can be a gift from a friend or relative.

Your mortgage broker at the bank didnt know the anwser to this question? Sounds like it is someone that does not know there stuff.

Give me a call if you want to work with someone that can actually anwser your questions and does not work for a bank. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer