Financing in Las Vegas>Question Details

Trulia Las V…, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

If you have a less-than-perfect credit score, how hard is it to get a mortgage these days? And what interest rate are you likely to pay?

Asked by Trulia Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Thu Dec 20, 2012

Answers

4
Is essential for you to start research for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financing options. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and many different programs. Not surprinsingly, a large down payment makes it easy to qualify for mortgage.

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
The first step is to visit a proffesional to see where you stand. Some people have found that their credit was not as bad as they thought, while others took the necessary steps to improve their scores whith the guidance of a good Loan officer and credit pro, and went on to buy their dream home. If you have questions about taking those for steps, I can guide you to the right people.

Hector Montano
702-521-2638
Sellstae Deluxe Realty
hector@sellstatedeluxe.com
Web Reference: http://sellstatedeluxe.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
There are many banks that will work with you. I have a bank that will go as low as 530 on the credit score. Contact me for the information.

Nakia Woodson
702-318-1244
Wardley Real Estate
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
We are North American Financial, a Mortgage Broker, meaning we have many Banks we can work with to find a Mortgage Loan to fit your needs. Please call me Johnny at 939-2474. I have helped many with credit repair, but we need time to repair your credit depending on how bad it is. There is no obligation, but take the first step and get your credit in good standing. Looking forward to discussing your situation.