Financing in New Territories>Question Details

josehernande…, Home Buyer in

If I have a 652experian 638equifax and 668transunion can i qualify for a first time home mortage loan in san antonio texas?

Asked by josehernandez542, Thu Aug 8, 2013

Your credit scores are good. There are other things to consider when getting qualified.
Your income and your debt.

All bank or mortgage lenders will go over these things with you to determine HOW MUCH you qualify for.

Contact my lender: Richard Murray with Marquee Mortgage
210-738-2244 Very good at wha the does.

Marty Shields
Real Living/Best Homes
USAF Retired

You are off to a good start. They also look at your income in relation to your bills.

Any real estate agent can guide you through the home buying process. You need to find an agent that you feel most comfortable with and work with them, We help you get a loan, find your home, negotiate the terms and more. It does no cost you anything to get this help.

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me 771-0110 or

Have an awesome day!

Frances Lopez

The short answer to your question is yes. Opinions differ on the score needed. I look for a 640 mid score. Yours is a 652. A realtor will put you into contact with several loan officers that can meet your needs. Credit worthiness is determined by examining the 4 C's of good landing. Character ,capacity, capital and collateral. Your credit score demonstrates your character. Your job security and debt ratios determine your capacity. Contact me if you would like for me to work with you.

Jose, basado en la informacion que Ud nos ha dado si tiene el credito necesario para la compra e una casa. Hay programas de financiacion para compradores por primera vez con entrada baja y baja tasa de interes. Llameme cuando tenga una oportunidad a mi telefono celular y o le ayudare en todo lo que necesita para la compra de su primera casa. Vea mis credenciales:

No dude en llamarme, aqui estoy para ayudarle. 210-275-8759

Carlos Ares
Icon Realty
Jose, many lenders are looking for a 620 or better to get you qualified. I believe you have a great chance at qualifying for a house.

Depending on your verifiable income and a few other details.. different lenders can get you approved at different rates. It's always a good idea to shop around.

Then of course, you want to find a great realtor that will assist you in finding the right home for your needs, and accompanies you the entire way through the sales process.

We are a veteran owned and operated brokerage, dedicated to saving you time and money. We also offer a rebate towards your home, which you can use towards your closing costs, or wrap around after as a rebate check for any of your financial needs after such a large purchase!

Buying a home can put a dent in your pocket book. We work to put money back in it!

Please give me a call anytime, 24/7 at 2108312402. I'd love to help you.

Good luck in your search!

Joshua Wright
SellSmart Real Estate
Credit score is important along with debt ratio and job history. Call me and I can get you approved with a lender over the phone today.
Hi Jose,

I have several mortgage brokers who will be able to assist. My contact info is below.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

"I'll Find You The House, You Make It A Home!"

Cornel "Chuck" Berry, REALTOR®, (USAF Retired),
Real Estate Consultant, Lic# 0615965,
GRI, ABR, e-Pro, CNE, TAHS, SFR, Cartus CSA/NBS, BS, MA,
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®,
18756 Stone Oak Pkwy., Suite 101.
San Antonio, TX 78258.
Cell: (210) 683-1157
Direct: (210) 483-7552
Fax: (210) 483-4679
Web Page:
CBDHR Intro:

Info about Brokerage Services:

Get a **$50.00** referral fee for each buyer/seller you refer, paid at closing!
Of course, if you can prove your income and have some cash for down payment.
Please find your next HOme at
Yes. Assuming you meet all of the other qualifications, you should have no problem with qualifying.

I can help you get pre-approved. Please call me at your convenience to get started.

Feel free to check out my recommendations on this site.

Vino Alonzo, Loan Officer
NMLS# 184279
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
I can help get you the right people to answer your questions on being a first time home buyer then help find your new home after. Call or email me 210-978-4610 or

Give me a call I've several lenders who will be able to help you.

Johnny E Williams
Mission Real Estate Group
Call me Jose, lets have my lender take your application. She's the best!!!

Susan Casas