Financing in 17042>Question Details

JDHEAGY, Home Buyer in Lebanon, PA

I would like to refi both mortgages into one but my credit score is poor because of medical bills . How do I find a lender so I CAN KEEP MY HOUSE ?

Asked by JDHEAGY, Lebanon, PA Thu Jan 10, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 17042

Answers

4
I would speak with a mortgage lender in detail about your situation. I would go with a mortgage broker who works with a number of different banks and lending institutions. I can refer you to someone if you are interested.
Unfortunately, they go by credit scores in order to refinance. Also, it would not be good if you are ever late on your mortgage payments. I am not a lender, but I do know very many of them and would be glad to refer you to someone.
have you talked to your lender?
or shopped around and asked different lenders.
Who is your lender?
wells fargo and my home equity is through northwest Unfortunatley everythimg is catching up now that I LOST my other job back in August and this wil be the first month I wont meet my mortgage payment
Flag Fri Jan 11, 2013
JD - I work with a mortgage loan officer who has connections to nine different banks. If it can be done, he can do it. If you're interested, I can put you in touch with him. My email is nstefonich@prudentialhomesale.com.