Financing in Waldorf>Question Details

Ashley, Home Buyer in 20748

I would like to get a 100% USDA rural financing loan today. Can anyone help me w/this?

Asked by Ashley, 20748 Sun Sep 19, 2010

Also, what are all of the qualifications and what areas are considered rural?

Answers

7
What are the minimum credit requirements to qualify for the loan?
Hi Ashley - I'm glad you saw my answer to your question about funds being available again. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need a REALTOR or if you have additional questions. I'm happy to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 19, 2010
I am in Waldorf and have closed several USDA loans thi year -call me and I will get you started!

Bill Wootan 240-416-0283
Web Reference: http://www.billlwootan.com
Hi Ashley,

You're in luck, I am working with a lender to qualify home buyers for USDA rural financing. Funding is scheduled to be available next month. My direct contact is:

http://www.SandraWilliams@ChampionRealty.com
Hi Ashley,
From your zip you must be somewhere towards the east of the country. I am on the west coast. I think the program must be similar throughout the US with different loan limitations; as it is a government program. Here we have maps that tell you exactly what area qualify for the rural program. I am sure it is the case in your area. All lenders that do government loans have access to the map system. If you are house hunting you must have contacted a lender, ask them for the info for your area. If they do not have it call another lender, some will not be approved to do the loans but many are, you just have to find one. If you already have a Realtor he or she really should be finding this type of lender for you. Ask your Realtor to do this for you, that's part what we do!
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718
There are some zip codes in the Waldorf area that qualify for the rural financing. Once you get outside of the three Waldorf zip codes, though, there are many outlying areas that qualify. You need to speak with a lender who is well versed in the rural financing programs. If you need a name, let me know.